- Got the boys off to school. They were happy, really! I just get that evil eye when I make them pose for the camera. :)
- Noticed the blooms on the little rose bush have opened!
- Enjoyed a pot of coffee...so steamy that it fogged up my lens!
- Wrote some thank you notes. Extra fun when they are your own cards! ha.
- Ironed the wrinklies. :)
- Brought this old granite-ware pot home from the auctions a while back. Thought I'd use it for my hanging plant above my desk. I just removed the plastic hanger from the planter and set the whole thing inside.
- Thought the skin smelled so good while I was peeling some clementines, that I threw them in a pot with spices and water and simmered them all day on the stove. Smelled so nice!
- Now I can water the hanging plant and it can drain into the pot!
- Watched the birds fight over the last of the seed!
- Did 5 loads of laundry. Darks, lights, sheets, towels and rugs. Still loving this huge dryer! That's a full sized load of clothes in there! I swear I could fit in it myself. Next time I need a good spot during hide-n-seek, this is wear I'm going! Nobody will ever find me! ha. When I was a kid, I was so skinny that I could fit in the cupboard under the bathroom sink. That was the best hiding place! ha.
Now I'm watching snowflakes before starting dinner!
Hope your day was lovely, too!